ad2.banner

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Well it appears my edmounds.com consumer review is not going through, I assume it is because I linked my blog off it. I got a few postings from insightcentral.net I need to reply to but, I am going through the forgot password process...


In other news... I am talking to the dealership in the morning. Updates will follow, I will be asking about warranty installs, and see what they offer to help me increase my miles per gallon even more. The last thing I want to do is break my warranty contract, so I need to do everything very legit for at least five years. After that, the solar roof rack is getting installed and connected directly to the IMA system, which will be upgraded to at least a dual battery system. I guess-timate at least 115 miles per gallon off this option. The install will coast about $3,000 - $5,000 - well worth it in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment